Monday, March 10, 2008

What, You Mean Behind The Rabbit?

Saturday night, David,Maizie and I went to Chris & Jeff's for the radio show (yes, Chris lives about 25 minutes away from us--how cool--of course we planned it that way, but don't let her know that).  Somehow, we got on a Scotland kick.  She reminded me of a poster of Scotland I had, that was the one piece of 'art' on our walls at the Bietsch house.  Why Scotland?  I don't really know.  But the castle was one used in Monty Python's The Holy Grail.  Last year, all the Lutz-Scott's went to Scotland.  Somewhere there is video footage of the little Lutz-Scott's banging together coconuts as they parade around the castle with their father.  Then there was Maizie and her white rabbit.  Yes, I know it's a cuddly toy, but all I can think is 'It's got HUUGE nasty teeth!'.


2 comments:

Lara said...

This must be an indirect challenge for us to actually move that video to the computer and get it posted. I've wanted to do it but haven't made the time. John was beside himself with glee, posing all over the castle and quoting Monty P.

BING! said...

Maizie's saying back to daddy: "I fffahrt in your general direction!"