Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cyber Stalking Made Easy

Face Book.
Two little words with such great power.
I know you've been avoiding it.
That stuff is just for punk kids who are addicted to the internet.
I've got better things to do with my time.


You know you want to.
Everybody's doing it.
What, are you chicken?

Sign on and see who's posting pictures of your mullet.  Remember that bra you wore to a Celebrity party?  Show your co-workers how creative your style was in 1987.

All it takes is a minute to get an account.

5 comments:

Scott Mc said...

I definitely have to second this... I joined last month and have reconnected with a bunch of old friends. It's easy and more user friendly than myspace!

Lara said...

I will probably do this sooner or later (probably later) and here's a true sign of age: I will only be doing it because I want to know what it's all about before my son does...

Lynn S said...

I agree with Scott and Lisa. I've been using it for a month or two and have connected with lots of old friends...even childhood friends from long, long ago. I had lunch with one of my profs. from OSU that I hadn't talked to in 15 years. All thanks to FB.

BING! said...

Nice try, but no F!@#$&^*(#ing way! My manipulative ex-wife is still out there somewhere and it would be just like her to start cyber harassing me.
She found my work e-mail online a few years ago and sent this sorry sob story about how she hoped Jr. wouldn't have bipolar disorder like she has (if I had only known back then, I could've avoided a world of trouble) and blah, blah blah. Whatever ... that was deleted right away.

CatherineCZ said...

Hey Bing -
Just to let you know, you can "lock" your profile so only people you accept as friends can see it. That's how mine is, so you can look me up as a test & see what you see... Also, you can block people who try to befriend you, which is always a fun option.
Whatever you decide, wishing you a very merry & hassle-free Christmas.
xoxo
Catherine